Monday 24 March 2008

Køge international brochure



Here are some select pages I designed for Køge Handelsskole's international brochure. The green circular thing is a futuristic menu that I thought fitted well with the school's philosophy of making the future, as opposed to waiting for it to happen.
I wanted a computer menu theme to fit in with the online nature of the degree on showcase here (multimedia). The thinking behind the specific design was breaking away from the current style of rectangular computer menus towards something that looks more like a media player, with different operations (like "OK", "Continue", and the text) presented in a different circle. I'm a huge fan of asymmetrical design and I tried to get this approach through to the design of the different "branches".
Check out also the green page above with the letters for background. I like using script and fonts to visually get a message across, so I had fun with that one.

No comments: